- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 15 pitless dates, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup raisins or sultanas, soaked in hot water for 8 minutes to plump up
- 1 cup desiccated coconut plus another 1/2 cup to roll the balls in
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup uncooked quick cooking
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Firstly place 1/2 cup coconut so that you can roll the balls straight in them as your fingers will be coated in mix. Have a tray ready to place them on when done.
2. Mash the bananas and add the dates, drained raisins or sultanas, 1/2 cup coconut, raw cacao powder, 2/3 cup oats, vanilla. Put in a blender until it has a rough consistency. Roll into balls. Roll the balls in coconut.