There is something incredibly special and timeless about giving the gift of flowers. Jazz up your bunch of flowers by presenting them in 4 different ways. Mother nature has provided us selfishly with some beautiful gifts of flowers so do these fresh gifts a favour and look after them making the packaging as beautiful as they are.
HOW TO WRAP FLOWERS USING A SIMPLE RIBBON
Take a large bunch of flowers or greenery and take a beautiful piece of fabric ribbon and tie the stems together. A simple yet elegantly beautiful way to present the gift of mother nature.
HOW TO WRAP FLOWERS USING HAND WRITTEN WRAPPING PAPER
- 1. Cut a piece of brown craft paper.
- 2. Using soft brush pens or even a permanent marker – write words or messages all over the paper.
- 3. Scrunch the paper into a ball and then flatten it out to get a beautiful texture to the paper. Flip the piece of paper face down and place your flowers on the paper.
- 4. Wrap the paper around the stems.
- 5. Tie a piece of twine around the paper and flowers.
FLOWERS IN A GIFT BAG
- Flowers are a gift so why not present them in a gift bag.
- 1.Arrange your flowers and tie them with an elastic band.
- 2. Place the flowers in a small plastic bag with a little water.
- 3.Place the plastic bag and flowers into a gift bag.
- The perfect gift of beauty.
TRADITIONAL GIFT WRAPPED FLOWERS
- 1. To prepare the flowers take two pieces of kitchen paper towel and wrap the bottom of the stems in the paper towel.
- 2. Wet the kitchen towel fully and squeeze the excess water out the paper towel.
- 3. Place a piece of glad wrap under the stems/ paper towel.
- 4. Wrap the wet kitchen towel/stems in the glad wrap (this will keep the moisture trapped and keep the flowers alive for longer.
- 5. Cut a large piece of wrapping paper and arrange the bunch of flowers at an angle to the top left point of the paper.
- 6. Fold the left-hand side over to the right the flowers.
- 7. Fold the right-hand side over to the left over the paper and flowers.
- 8. Keep folding until the end of the paper ends and stick it down with a piece of washi tape
- 9. Wrap with some twine