I am the one who you hear before you see me as I love to laugh and chat to everyone I meet. I ooo and aaaah over pretty details, puppy’s (especially my favourite dogs Cupar and Jozi) and old couples who still hold hands.
I am a hopeless romantic and love all the soppy details e.g How people met and fell in love, how he proposed and your love story.
I have always been known as the Japanese tourist (taking photographs wherever I go) and after I got married I took a break from my medical job and started taking photographs professionally and I have never looked back.
I am based in Cape Town and it is by far the most wonderful place to find inspiration.
Things I love
– Baking and Cooking
– Markets – my favourite one is the Oranjezicht Farmers Market.
– Walks in the park, up the mountain or along the beach with my family
– Travelling – We have been lucky enough to go some amazing places including Madagascar, Egypt, Scotland, Holland and France, with my favourite to date being PARIS!
– Big band music (Frank Sinatra, Nat King Cole and those oldies :))
– The smell of the ocean and the feeling of sand between my feet
– Coffee and coffee shops (Coffee should be my second name)
– My favourite movies are Midnight in Paris and Julie and Julia, The exotic Marigold Hotel and August Rush
I have a food focused website – feel free to follow along 🙂 Click here.