50 grams caster sugar
50 grams unsalted butter (soft)
1 medium egg
1 teaspoon honey
1 teaspoon vanilla
200 grams peanut butter
100 grams plain flour
1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1 teaspoon salt
1. Pre-Heat the oven to 170.
2. Measure out and combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside
3. Cream together the butter and sugars until mixed
4. Add in the egg, vanilla, honey/Syrup and peanut butter. Blend until smooth.
5. Add in the dry ingredients and mix well. The batter is quite thick.
6. Using generous rounded tablespoon fulls, place into roughly circular shapes on a baking tray.
7. Put into the center of the oven for 10-12 minutes.