- Saute the onion in some olive oil til soft and opaque
- Add the garlic and stir
- Add the diced potatoes and stir for a minute
- Mix your chicken stock and add it to the pot
- To the pot add the cauliflower florets – let this mixture simmer for 40 – 45 minutes
- Liquidise the soup and add seasoning
- Serve with crunchy bread and burnt butter with sage leaves
- To make burn butter with Sage Leaves – add 100g of butter to a frying and melt – the butter will start to bubble and you will see the yellow colour of the butter will be replaced with a light brown colour. Remove from the heat immediately and add the sage leaves. The Sage Leaves will sizzle and become crunchy. Place the sage leaves onto the soup and dribble some of the burnt butter on top of the soup.